"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."
This well-known phrase can be rewritten.
"When the rider is ready the horse will appear."
I am offering,
I am inspired by a purpose to offer
instruction at no cost to anyone with the desire to learn.
My desire to do this is to inspire people to become
Being kind is the solution not only in the world as a collective whole, but in our individual lives where it all began.
- Wayne Dyer
I TREAT EVERYONE AND
EVERY HORSE WITH
KINDNESS AND FAIRNESS.
- Everyday I am with people and horses.
- Regardless of how I might be treated, I choose to treat every person and every horse with kindness and fairness.
- My actions speak louder than words.
- How I treat others is an expression of my inner beliefs and values.
- As I treat all living beings with kindness and fairness, God's love for me is being expressed through me.
How I treat people and horses is a choice, a powerful conscious choice. I will be patient with people and horses to better understand what battles they might be fighting.